Thursday, January 23, 2014

Rough weeks and backsliding

It has been an exceptionally difficult week. After going to a wonderful and refreshing conference last weekend, the friends we were traveling with received some difficult family news. We cut our trip short and returned home. The next morning found out that my sweet friend lost her husband (a friend of mine from high school), who died in an accident the day before (around the same time we cut our trip short). He leaves behind 5 children and his wife. He was just 41...same as me. Then the following day we were blindsided by an issue in our immediate family that has become very difficult. And of course, after all of that, our youngest son became ill and I have been home with him for the past 2 days.

In the midst of it all, I have continued with my exercise regimen. But I have DEFINITELY slipped in my eating. And I am frustrated by that. I am frustrated because I have a goal, and I keep stepping away from it. But I have not ever faced my issues with food until now, so hopefully this is a step or two in the right direction. 

I'm working HARD to get back on track! If you read this, pray for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment