Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome to the Tiny Plate!

After posting many photos of my "Poor Man Paleo" meals on Instagram (singingsteph1972) and Facebook, I ended up generating so much interest and gained so many followers that I thought it would be the perfect time to start a blog with my recipes for everyone to enjoy.

I use the #tinyplatechronicles hashtag because I have lost 50 lbs over the past 6 months using a frequent meals/smaller portions method. The #poormanpaleo hashtag is to indicate that I have also been following a quasi-Paleo plan as well. But because our family has a limited income, I cannot afford to purchase the high end items required on a strict Paleo plan. So I make my food as healthy as I can with everyday store bought items. I try to incorporate as many Paleo guideline foods as I can, when I can.

I want people to know that the idea of being too poor, busy or tired to eat healthy is just a myth. We can make a CHOICE to eat healthy at almost any income level. Join me on my journey, and enjoy the delicious foods I enjoy as I lose weight and eat great!




No comments:

Post a Comment